Junior SEO Executive
Remote working can be based in Central Scotland
We are currently searching for a Junior SEO Executive to join our team. This newly created position will be responsible for the improvement of SEO performance both on and off-site. The Junior SEO Executive will, oversee the implementation and management of the website SEO Technical, content requirements, whilst also being accountable for the development of content designed for SEO purposes. Any previous experience or knowledge of digital marketing is a great advantage, however, years of experience is not a requirement as we will be offering training with this role.
- Management of a range of SEO functions including, but not limited to, keyword research, link building, analysis and website auditing from a content and technical perspective
- Collaborate in the development of an effective group-wide SEO strategy with the group digital team
- Collaborate with channel owners of customer touchpoints of the content marketing program and feed multi-channel customer insight into the evolution of the SEO strategy.
- Basic Website CMS support with best practice roll-out to improve SEO
- Overseeing the implementation and management of the website SEO Technical, including on-site and off-site content requirements.
- Support in producing and optimising content for marketing campaigns for the purposes of customer acquisition, customer experience and brand engagement with prospects and customers through owned, earned and paid media initiative
- Degree in marketing or related field preferred
- Previous digital marketing experience and a basic understanding of SEO
- Knowledge of website analytical tools e.g. Google Analytics
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- A passion for digital marketing with an up to date understanding of the latest trends.
- A keenness to date understanding of the latest SEO trends.
The John Clark Motor Group is a name synonymous with outstanding customer service, we are Scotland’s 2nd largest independently family owned motor dealer. We proudly represent a number of inspirational brands, and have been trading for over 40 years, specializing in the sale of new and used vehicles from our 35 businesses across the East coast of Scotland.
We strongly believe in investing in our people and provide specialist training and development opportunities to help our employees progress their future and careers. In addition to dedicated in-house training, we offer the chance to work with exceptional brands and products, in a dynamic environment where we continue to work together as a family.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you have the opportunity to earn an excellent salary, plus lots of fantastic benefits.
- Preferential rates on vehicle parts purchases and servicing.
- Industry leading discounted Employee Car Scheme
- 28 Day Holiday
- Award winning In-house and manufacturer training
- Cycle to work scheme
- State of the arts dealership standards
- High earning potential through commission or bonus
- Some roles offer company car
- Life assurance
- Group contributory pension scheme
- Careers development opportunities
If this sounds like you and you would love to be part of John Clark Motor Group then please APPLY now with an up to date copy of your CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in the UK without Sponsorship. Verification of your Right to Work in the UK should be included with your application