What’s up you unemployed/in-between jobs/sick of your current job and want a change bastards!
You’re reading this because you’re looking for a change, right? Right.
According to the ever-wise Urban Dictionary, SEO is defined as “Like Voodoo and Witchdoctors, SEO is an evil term used to describe the ways SEO Optimizers believe they can beat the system by making you believe they know what will get your search ranking to the top. Most of the time SEO is achieved by throwing darts or mixing chicken bones with blood.”
You know all of those ‘random’ search results (you know what you searched for, and so does Google) you keep getting? They’re not so random. Because we rank them.
Yeah, that’s right.
We’ve been studying you. We’ve been targeting you. We know EVERYTHING about you. Well Larry & Sergey and their team at Google is doing most of that but you get the point.
Put shortly “This is the fast lane, folks…and some of us like it here.”
- Are someone who believes that the execution is more important than the idea
- Can transcribe whatever is going on in your sick and twisted head into words
- 100% believe in Malcolm Gladwell’s hypotheses about 10,000 hours
- Passionately despise lame ass vanilla copy such as “let’s make sure we are on the same page about pineapple on pizza, cilantro or smashed avo”
- Interested in learning how to manipulate Google’s search results with ease
Then stop what you’re doing and submit your CV. Like, right now.
So pull over your car, swerve dangerously through traffic and hit that submit button faster than BLAH BALB COME BACK TO IT
About Search It Local
Search It Local is a digital marketing agency with Australia’s largest client base. We help businesses grow. “Fiduciary, leverage portfolio” yada yada yada you know the rest.
About the role
Do you like marketing that even the Daily Mail would turn their nose up at for being too clickbait-y?
Or how about writing articles that will border on the verge of being reported by hundreds of people but loved by THOUSANDS?
or do you like creating ads that trigger people more than Donald Trump, gender pronouns, abortion laws (are they strict enough? Just kidding), vaccines, ufo’s, bad internet speeds, not selling burgers in Italian restaurants, Optus customer support.
Then you came to the right place.
Still with us? Good. Offended or triggered? (Or planning to send us an application where you point out spelling errors or punctuation mistakes. Please call us out but not for lame ass crap like spelling and punctuation.)
If so please go to the next ad.
What will the average day look like?
- Learn about the latest SEO strategies and tactics that even Larry page doesn’t know about.
- Learn how to implement simple website changes that turn the average hobo website into skyrocketing money making machine.
- Learn how to reach out to influencers and convince them to promote your clients for free
- Write email copy that forces even your neighbours dog to open it up and read what it says (we fully expect you to be literate in woof-talk)
- Stay on top of successful Up in Ya Grill direct response tactics
- Have the mentality of being able to always ‘turn that frown upside down’. Basically look for the silver linings in every situation!
Here are some other tasks that our SEO Manager told us we would “have to add” (but yeah you will also do these things):
- Conduct onsite SEO audits to uncover optimisation opportunities
- Use SEO tools to find quick wins for clients
- Implement onsite SEO strategies to wordpress websites
- Negotiate content and link placement with outreach contacts
- Manage email communication with new contacts for content marketing
- Find and Implement new link building strategies to help our clients grow their SEO
Benefits and Perks
- CBD Office (even if most people work from home)
- One personal day a month. (Only rule is that you do what ever you want) We call it #youday or #meday it’s a working title any ideas for a better name?
- Monthly wine, whiskey and beer tasting (work hard, play harder)
- Playstation which means you might loose Fifa games if you are used to Xbox. (Not an excuse. Just a fact)
- Young and energetic team
- Team outings that include (but not limited to): go-karting, blowing up portable toilets (yes we mean it), sea plane, Christmas party in Byron Bay and many more.
Skills and Experience
We have all the support and training systems in place to make sure you reach your goals, but ultimately your success depends on your effort, dedication and attitude.
You decide how much you want to accomplish. Attitude is more important than experience.
TL;DR: This might be the most random gig in the world.
Think you have what it takes to join the unofficial best company to work for in Australia? Send over your CV, the old you would do it.
- the internship should be for the benefit of the intern not the company
- the intern should not be doing work that would be otherwise done by a paid employee
- the more productive work that’s involved, the more likely the person’s an employee
- the longer the internship, the more likely the person is an employee
P.S We have placed a few random things in this ad please find them and we will give you a prize.